Skills: Merchandising, international E-commerce fulfillment, consultant, customer service
Funk Volume is an independent hip-hop label based in Southern California, comprised of three key artists, including Hopsin, Dizzy Wright and Jarren Benton – Selected to the “XXL Freshman of the Year Edition” 2012, 13 and 14 respectively.
The organization boasts a combined 200,000,000 YouTube view,s nearly 500,000 Twitter followers and an additional 500K Facebook likes
Funk Volume was in search of an efficient independent international merchandising fulfillment and sales reporting solution.
Our team relocated all merchandise to our warehouse where we began international fulfillment and inventory tracking. Over a 2 year period we fulfilled: 6 bundle preorders, 3 National Tours, two trips to Australia and the holidays.
Additionally, we leveraged relationships with Nielsen SoundScan to exponentially increase sales visibility to the entire industry.
Key Performance Indicators
- Over the course of the 2012 and 2013 holiday season the Funk Volume store grossed over $70K dollars under our management
- Over an 8 month period the average price per purchase increased $3
- Facilitating Nielsen SoundScan reporting allowed greater sales exposure for client, ultimately carting multiple releases on the Billboard charts; including “Smokeout Conversations” by Dizzy Wright, landing at #14 on the hip-hop chart
- Maintained inventory counts across multiple preorders, national and international tours
- Developed an implemented a new customer service structure via google voice, woo-coomerce and ZenDesk that allowed for better reporting and overall customer happiness.